Fort Worth
Our Legal Team Is Here to Help. Get a Free Consultation

Fort Worth Immigration Lawyer

A Compassionate and Award-Winning Attorney Who Genuinely Cares

Immigration concerns are one of the most sensitive and consequential legal matters. You might be wondering how to petition for family members to reside in the U.S. with you, or you might be interested in finally becoming a naturalized citizen. Beasley Law Firm has decades of legal experience and can help you with a range of immigration matters, including:

  • Family-Based Immigration Visas
  • Business & Employment Visas
  • Citizenship and Naturalization
  • Asylum
  • Removal Proceedings

Our firm takes a compassionate approach to our legal practice, especially in immigration cases, and we will listen thoroughly to your needs and concerns as we plan the best legal strategy for you. We genuinely care about our clients’ wellbeing and their futures, and we will put our award-winning reputation to work as we guide you through your immigration law process. We also offer bilingual Spanish services for your convenience.

Schedule a free initial consultation with Beasley Law Firm at (817) 338-1877 or online today. Se habla español.

  • “He truly is there for his clients at every step and genuinely cares about them.”

    - Arlene
  • “I really did not think he would get off that easy but, Mr. Beasley was able to accomplish what I thought was going to have much greater consequences.”

    - Tracy C.
  • “I can never pay you enough for what you did for me.”

    - Jorge I.

Why Choose Us?

  • Free Phone Consultation
  • Over 25 Years of Experience
  • Results-Driven Advocacy
  • Direct Access to the Attorney
  • Genuine Care and Compassion for Our Clients
  • Comprehensive Immigration Services

Family and Employment Visas

Foreign citizens seeking American visas may do so through family sponsorship or employment. For family-based immigration, the foreign citizen must be sponsored by an immediate relative who is at least 21 years old and a U.S. citizen or U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR). It is possible to petition for family preference visas for more distant relatives, though this is a more limited process than the immediate relative process, which involves a spousal, sibling, or parental relationship.

Note that U.S. citizens can file immigrant visa petitions for their spouse, child, parent, or sibling, but U.S. LPRs can only file petitions for their spouse or unmarried child.

If you seek to petition for an immigrant visa on employment grounds, you should qualify for one of the five employment categories:

  • E1 – Priority Worker and Persons of Extraordinary Ability (e.g., acclaimed academics, outstanding professors and researchers, multinational managers or executives who have been previously employed by a U.S. branch)
  • E2 – Professionals Holding Advanced Degrees and Persons of Exceptional Ability 
  • E3 – Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Unskilled Workers (e.g., those with a minimum of 2 years of work or training experience, professionals whose work requires a baccalaureate degree)
  • E4 – Certain Special Immigrants (e.g., broadcasters in the U.S., Iraqi and Afghan interpreters/translators)
  • E5 – Immigrant Investors (e.g., capital investment by foreign investors in new commercial enterprises in the U.S. that contribute to the job market)

Green Cards and Naturalization

Our firm also helps foreign citizens apply for, renew, or replace green cards. Recall that a green card (also called a permanent resident card) gives you official immigration status in the U.S., entitles you to certain rights and responsibilities as an immigrant, and is a required component of naturalization. 

Eligible individuals should file Form I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status) with USCIS, including all supporting documents and fees. USCIS will schedule an interview you after reviewing your application. If all goes well, you will be issued a green card that will last for 10 years.

After obtaining your green card, you may decide to pursue U.S. citizenship. Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a lawful permanent resident (green card holder). Generally, the process for becoming a U.S. citizen is as follows:

  1. Determine your eligibility.
  2. Prepare Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
  3. Submit Form N-400 and pay the associated fees.
  4. Go to a biometrics appointment if requested by USCIS.
  5. Complete your interview with USCIS.

Once you have completed all the above steps, USCIS will send a decision. If you have been approved, you will then take the Oath of Allegiance and will officially be a naturalized citizen.

At Beasley Law Firm, we handle a variety of immigration matters, from visa applications to green card renewals to citizenship proceedings. Whether you have questions about your immigration status or seek legal help to take the next step towards naturalization, Beasley Law Firm can help.

Schedule a free initial consultation with us at (817) 338-1877 or online today.

Award-winning Representation

  • 360 West Mag Top Attorney 2022
  • 360 West Mag Top Attorneys 2021
  • Top Attorney Ft Worth Mag 2021
  • Top Attorney Ft Worth Mag 2020
  • Top Attorney Ft Worth Mag 2019
  • Top Attorney Ft Worth Mag 2018
  • 360West Top Attorney
  • Top Attorneys Fort Worth Magazine
  • Top Attorney Ft Worth Mag 2017
  • Top Attorney Ft Worth Mag 2016
  • Top Attorney Ft Worth Mag 2015
  • International Criminal Court – The Hague, Netherlands ADC
  • Top Attorney Ft Worth Mag 2014
  • Top Attorney Ft Worth Mag 2013
  • Top Attorney Ft Worth Mag 2012
  • AVVO’s 10.0
  • Martindale AV Peer Review
  • Top 100 Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers

Contact Us Today

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.